cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Microsoft Teams Calls to Cisco PSTN number

PATRICK HARRIS
Level 4
Level 4

We have recently migrated from Cisco Callmanager to Webex Calling and ported our DIDs to Cisco PSTN. We are having an issue with calls originating from external sources using Microsoft Teams where they are not reaching our number...number not in service message. If the calls originate from a cell they are able to ring and connect. Any input would be appreciated

5 Replies 5

When porting numbers from one carrier to another, it can take a full day before changes are propagated. It's supposed to be more-or-less immediate, but the project I'm working on now involved a large number of number ports and some took much longer than expected to propagate. You may already be beyond that window, but it is worth mentioning in case you weren't.

Maren

thanks for the input Maren. Our numbers have been ported over 3 months now so I would expect they would all have propagated by now. I believe this issue is with the calls originating from Microsoft Teams, they are more likely to be using Direct Routing for PSTN calls and could have a setting that needs adjusting. 

Roger that. The porting thing was a longshot.

Is it all MS Teams sources or only some? 

All calls originating from MS Teams from one particular company.

I would think that this is a question better asked on a Microsoft support forum or directly to Microsoft as it’s not very likely to be a problem in anything Cisco related.

Response Signature