cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multie Line Jabber will not display when configured on CSF Device

Stonerise1
Level 1
Level 1

I am seeing an issue where we are having problems getting a CSF device to display the multiple extensions configured for it in Jabber.   I have installed the Cop files and have the ability to add up to eight lines as expected.  I was able to test this and get it working for myself and another user right after installing the files.  However this feature doesn't work more than it does. 

The end goal was to have users working remotely and use their own extension as well as a shared secondary extension that multiple users monitored in the office previously on desk phones.  This is not working now even though I did have it working when it was originally set up. 

CUCM version 11.5.1.13901-3

2 Replies 2

What version of Jabber are you running? There is a minimum version for Jabber Multiline (something like 12.x but I'd have to look it up.) Also, if the Jabber client is connecting via MRA there is a minimum version of Expressway required, something like X8.11 (but again I don't remember the exact version).

Maren

Also for MRA there is a setting that needs to be set to allow multi line appearance to work.

image.png

Response Signature