Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Onboarding using Activation code failing

Hi All,

I have a deployment with singel CUCM cluster and a pair of expressway servers. MRA enabled, Jabber and phones are able to login remotely.

The onboarding via activation code is not working recently from the outside the enterporsie network. I am getting error as "Verify your internet connection or contact administrator".  It MRA registration works well if I use service domain and then user credential.

Can some one help me further to TS this issue.

Observation:

Phone Status Message: The SRP invoke failed

EXP E Logs: sending HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden to the phone IP (public) 

-

EXP C - configuration - Authorize by OAuth token with refresh set to on and Allow activation code onboarding set to on

CUMC: cloud onboarding is good, service domain configured, Phone activation code enabled, device default set to activation code.

Expressway : X12.0.4

CUCM: 12.5.1.15900-66

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The issue has been resolved after restarting the expressway E server. 

Regards. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

The issue has been resolved after restarting the expressway E server. 

Regards. 

cdevkota-sc
Level 1
Level 1

Also there is a Expressway bug announced by Cisco and fixed release is 15.0.6. Please take a look.

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwa79927

Symptom: MRA users unable to login; they receive a 502 (bad gateway).

Conditions: Traffic server on the ExpC becomes unresponsive.

Workaround: Switching maint mode on/off clears the problem as this causes edge manager to restart edge services

I think that you meant 14.0.6, not 15.0.6.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: