Views
Helpful
Replies

Release Notes for Jabber for Windows 12.9.6

Rene Mueller
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

Jabber for Windows 12.9.6 was released a week ago, but there are still no release notes for it available. The Release Notes link under software download is linked to Jabber 14 which might be wrong in this case. Does somebody know what is fixed in the latest release 12.9.6?

4 Replies 4

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I don't see anything in the bug search tool either for J4W, 12.9(6), as fixed. The 14.0.1 release that came out doesn't list any bugs either, just instructions to go to the bug tool. It seems lately it can take a week or two after something is posted to CCO before the notes follow along or appear.

joachim.koester
Level 4
Level 4

Hello, there are several weeks gone, but there is no Readme for the Relaese 12.9.6 with buginformations and Release Notes. The link goes to Version 14.0.1

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I opened a TAC case to see if there is more guidance. I don't think much has changed, but I would be interested to know what caveats are resolved in case I run into them.

There is not more guidance available, unfortunately - for caveats/bugs it seems you'll need to search the bug tool directly.

As for build numbers and such not being updated, the team was notified that this was missing and perhaps they'll update it.