Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Samsung GT-S5830 vs CUCM 9.1.1

Hi all!

I'm struggling with a registration trouble.

My device is Samsung GT-S5830 (Android ver 2.3.3)

CUCM 9.1.1.20000-5 Unrestricted

I put cmterm-android_9.1.1.v1.cop file on TFTP, restarted Tomcat services with whole CUCM. Made Jabber SIP profile and associate End User with my phone BOTxxxxx.

But still phone is not able to register. Corporate Wi-Fi is viewable through its browser. CUCM pings wi-fi normally

I observe only  "Connection failed. Check your phone services settings and try again. If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator".

Friend of mine with Caesar Hero A9600 = Zopo ZP910 = Zopo ZP900H   has same troubles.

What should i do to register my phone?

What should i do to registerCaesar Hero A9600?

KR

Andriy

1 Reply 1

The only thing that has helped are Sipdroid clients under Android  with Third Party SIP Device Advanced Registration with digest  authentication security Profile. The meaningful here, like William Bill  told, is checking "Media Termination Point Required" under "Protocol  Specific Information". There is section Required Field, where you are to choose 2 types of audio codecs:

• 711alaw
  • 711ulaw

both work, and don't forget to save it.

So we've tested calls between Samsung GT-S5830 and  Caesar Hero A9600. Also i've tested it between Samsung GT-S5830 and  Polycom RealPresence Desktop client. The voice is little bit electronic  and small echo is possible but normal to communicate.

KR

Andriy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: