Views
Helpful
Replies

Sparkboard 55 camera freeze

DiamondZaki
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Can you please help me with my issue with the Cisco Sparkoard 55. Every time when I join to a meeting after a few minutes the picture of the board video freezes on every participant's computer but on the board it's still moving and working. However, everywhere else it's frozen. The board is up to date. Any idea, suggestion would be much appreciated!

Thank you and best regards,

DiamondZaki

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Usually video stopping after "x period of time" points towards a firewall timeout issue.  Check your firewall logs to see if it is shutting down communication between your board and the webex cloud and adjust the firewall accordinly.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Usually video stopping after "x period of time" points towards a firewall timeout issue.  Check your firewall logs to see if it is shutting down communication between your board and the webex cloud and adjust the firewall accordinly.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Dear Wayne,

Thank you for your recommendation, a firewall change solved the issue.

Best regards,

Zoran