Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I need to know what is the best solution for a mobile user one click dialing into a webex meeting if they don't have webex on their mobile device and to just have them join by audio.Example:User is in their car or remote and only has their phone but ...

Dear All, Can you please help me with my issue with the Cisco Sparkoard 55. Every time when I join to a meeting after a few minutes the picture of the board video freezes on every participant's computer but on the board it's still moving and working....

Hi Experts,   I've one query regarding Cisco Jabber configuration. we want to use Jabber on Phones with Anyconnect but we have concern if it could cause any threat to organization security ?   what kind of security threats can be involve if we config...

Hello,   I need to know Non TRC servers support for UC applications. can someone please send me details about what all Non TRC servers are supported for UC applications i.e. CUCM, Unity etc. for version 11.5 or 12.   User capacity: 7500 /node   can i...