Helpful
Replies

SX 20

Hamada Ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a confuse about sx20

1-sx20 inside LAN can make video conference with 3 more participants without need of MultiSite license?

2- I can register SX20 in Cisco spark and VCS in same time?

3- if I registered sx20 in vcs-c,  could I register vcs-c in Cisco spark? If yes,  what is the useful of this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

1. Instead of doing Multi site just go with WebEx and you can use that period for bridging. You can have both and use Multi site for ad-hoc and WebEx for scheduled if you want but instead you can make every meeting a WebEx meeting

2. Use WebEx CMR

3. That is an old way of buying WebEx under GPL, I would go back to our previous thread and buy A-SPK-NAMED-USER or A-SPK-SH for shared meetings as the way to go.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

No if you need multi party i.e. more than two you need Multi site, CMS or WebEx

I wouldn't recommend it why would you do that, pick one call control source

Not following this, spark or VCS pick one as the call control source. If your strategy is on premise use CUCM (ideally) or Expressway-C/VCS-C(which is legacy platform). Or do spark in the cloud

Hi Srinivasan,

I am planning to buy BE6k-H and 4 sx20

For internally Network :-

1- To make all 4 SX20 connect togther by video ( i will need Multi lic site ) , right?

For External:-

2- to make sx20 connect to external 4 sx20 or PC , CMS will be expensive also it give 96 conference , but i need only 4

, so what can i used for this ?

3- what is WebEx subscription WBX-MC-BE6K-NY1 , what it will give to me if i added ? and how will use it with sx20 to call external users via video?

1. Instead of doing Multi site just go with WebEx and you can use that period for bridging. You can have both and use Multi site for ad-hoc and WebEx for scheduled if you want but instead you can make every meeting a WebEx meeting

2. Use WebEx CMR

3. That is an old way of buying WebEx under GPL, I would go back to our previous thread and buy A-SPK-NAMED-USER or A-SPK-SH for shared meetings as the way to go.

Hi Srinivasan,

Could you help me please to order WebEx CMR under A-SPK-NAMED-USER?

also , i am wondering how sx20 strat webex meeting and send url to users to join?

Please look at our previous threads, I put the ordering guide link that walks you step by step to order.

The user will have a CMR assigned to them and that's the URL your SX20 will dial

Hi Srinivasan,

Sorry , but i didn't find this ordering guide Link , please share this link with me >!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: