Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity connection 11.6 - license expired

akalash
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

I have a unity connection 11.5su4 connected to ELM, the unity connection license status is expired since 154 days.

I checked the ELM, it contains 65 basic messaging, however, the license requested by Unity Connection is 24 basic messaging only. I don't know why the unity connection licese turned from "compliant" to "violantion 60 days" to "expired".

i just want to know if this is a bug? and what we can do to resolve it?

Regards

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The error is right there in the screenshots... it clearly says that the server has not been able to connect to PLM for 149 days, and PLM shows that there has been no successful synchronization for CUC.

This is NOT related to the number of licenses you need, but to the fact there is no communication with PLM.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

hello Jaime,

please note that both Call Manager where the ELM is existed and Unity Connection belong to the same subnet. the communication between ELM and Unity Connection is always available.

Moreover, i tried to test the connectivity between them, it's showing that it's sucessful but the synchronization is not working (showing "application error").

I tried also to remove it from ELM then add it again but i got the same error.

also, i added it to another ELM but i got the same error.

in that case, how can I resolve the issue? what is the next step?

do i have to install the latest server UCNX update? will that make any difference?

Regards

hello Jaime,

please note that both Call Manager where the ELM is exited and Unity Connection belong to the same subnet. the communication between ELM and Unity Connection is always available.

Moreover, i tried to test the connectivity between them, it's showing that it's sucessful but the synchronization is not working (showing "application erro").

I tried also to remove it from ELM then add it again but i got the same error.

also, i added it to another ELM but i got the same error.

in that case, how can I resolve the issue? what is the next step?

do i have to install the latest server UCNX update? will that make any difference?

Regards

I'd start by rebooting the server.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I did it.

I restarted the unity connection first with no effect.

After that i restarted the call manager where the ELM is existed with no effect too.

Very strange!

Regards

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Remove unity connection from ELM and add it again

JH