Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Video Call in Jabber with cucm8.5/6 without tele-presence

Hi All,

I have CUCM 8.5.1.1.000026 and Jabber is working fine with audio only. now I need to start a video on android , ipad and iphones through jabber. If its possible, then please share the procedure?

If i need cucm8.6 for this,  then i also do have cucm8.6.2 in lab enviroment, if video call in jabber works with cucm8.6 then share the procedure for this, i will test it in my lab. 

Please note that, i dont have any telepresence device in my network, i just want the video to work with either my existing call manager (8.5) or lab call manager (8.6).

Looking forward to reply. Thanks

Regards,

Waqas

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

iPhone -  no video

Android - no video

iPad - supports video, I'll be testing this later...

Mac - no video

Windows - supports video only in 'softphone' mode, not 'desk phone control' mode. Check the admin guide for steps on how to configure the 'client services framework' device, and switch into softphone mode for video to work.

No telepresence/VCS stuff is needed for one-to-one video.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Dear All,

Please update. Waiting for reply.

Regards,

Waqas

Hi

iPhone -  no video

Android - no video

iPad - supports video, I'll be testing this later...

Mac - no video

Windows - supports video only in 'softphone' mode, not 'desk phone control' mode. Check the admin guide for steps on how to configure the 'client services framework' device, and switch into softphone mode for video to work.

No telepresence/VCS stuff is needed for one-to-one video.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!