Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Call-In

RICARDO VIEIRA
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have a client that would like to use only the Webex User Interface (https://signin.webex.com) to schedule their meetings.

So, if in the user interface is not check the option "Display global call-in number to attendees" in the Schedule Meeting page, their invites will be sent with US Toll Number.

When I use the Office365 or Productivity Tool the number will sent BRAZIL Toll Number.

Are there a way to have the same scenario of Office365/Productivity in the invite of Web Interface without to check the option "Display global call-in number to attendees"?

Note: This client is in process of centralized all e-mails in Office365, because of this they choose use the Web Interface for while.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone,

After open a TAC a receive the solution. Here are the information from TAC:

"Yes, you can create the template when scheduling a meeting after that you can make that template the default one from Control Hub.
Please follow the steps in the article and let me know if you need additional assistance:
https://help.webex.com/en-us/imalv7/Manage-Cisco-Webex-Meetings-Templates-in-Cisco-Webex-Control-Hub"

When you access Webex interface user. In the first page click on Schedule a Meeting, select in Show Advanced Option>Audio Connection Option>Display global call-in number for attendees. After that, following the instruction in link the I put here in this post.

Regards

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
In the site administration, do you have Assign default call-in numbers (up to 2) (Meetings and Training only) - selected and configured? Or if the site is CI / Control Hub, its under settings > Site options.

If you do, it may be the brazil number, if not, I would suggest enabling it and adding the US numbers.

Hi Mike,

I've done this look at picture attached.

It's only work fine to Office365 and productivity. Meetings that were scheduled from Web Site (signin.webex.com) only work if a enable the option that a mentioned before.

Which numbers do you want to be displayed? If you absolutely needed to hard code specific dial in numbers, you can modify the email template - MC MeetingInfo For Attendee(Productivity Tools)
Based on your setup, users will default to Brazil upon no changes, but if they de-select the option to show global numbers, it sends the first number in the list, or United States TOLL. Display global call-in number to attendees is selected by default on all my sites, but if it is unchecked, it should always display the first toll number.

Hi everyone,

After open a TAC a receive the solution. Here are the information from TAC:

"Yes, you can create the template when scheduling a meeting after that you can make that template the default one from Control Hub.
Please follow the steps in the article and let me know if you need additional assistance:
https://help.webex.com/en-us/imalv7/Manage-Cisco-Webex-Meetings-Templates-in-Cisco-Webex-Control-Hub"

When you access Webex interface user. In the first page click on Schedule a Meeting, select in Show Advanced Option>Audio Connection Option>Display global call-in number for attendees. After that, following the instruction in link the I put here in this post.

Regards