Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,   We have a problem with Cisco Jabber. Some users appears with username.domain.not.set.       If we search a user in the search bar, this user appears with his good name...   Is there someone have an idea for we ?   Thanks a lot.   Regards. ...

jabber.png
YoannG by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following constellation: CUCM 12.5.1.10000-22Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence: 12.5.1.10000-22 We use the "Presence Web Service Interface" to receive notifications about changes of the presence state of users/phones. Therefore we register ...

r.kloth by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to block a set of users using a CSV file in Jabber for Windows? We would like to use a CSV file to block multiple users in a group. Currently, the only way to block any user is one a time and is controlled in the app. This is a scenari...

mrumale1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,  So my client has several E1's for outgoing and incoming call. They want me to take down the E1/E1's that has no activity at all to save some money. Is there any command to see which E1 in my voice gateway that has no activity at all? I hav...