cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Cloud recordings - No Video

bradatbcass
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, hoping someone has some insights into this and maybe some pointers in what I am doing wrong.

I have recorded 2 hybrid telepresence/WebEx meetings and neither of them show participant video. Instead, they only show any shared content. During periods of the meeting when there is no shared content, only a screen saying "There is no Content to view at the moment, either because no content is being shared, or because an unsupported media object is being shared". During the meeting we had no issues with video and every endpoint could view the video fine. But the recording didn't capture anything except the shared content. is this by design, or am I doing something wrong? As the WebEx host I just selected the "record to cloud" option in the WebEx Meeting interface.

Thanks all,
Brad

2 Replies 2

Daniel Greenway
Level 1
Level 1

We had this issue. Active talker video had to be added by Cisco. Once that was done we got the active talker in the top right hand window of the recording.

Dan

i got the opposite response with cloud recording. Participant video, slides shared and slido was showing , but not the videos played during the event was not captured in the cloud recording.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: