Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Connect problem SAML2AuthService.do

aman13sharma
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks,

I am facing a strange problem with webex connect.

While logging to webex connect I get a prompt dispalying message that the following file could not be opened "SAML2AuthService.do"

It prompts me to save it on my system or to search for a program to open it on internet.

Kindly help .. i am unable to login to webex connect due to this.. I have done every possible method from completely uninstallation to webex to upgrading it to latest ver ..but no help..

6 Replies 6

kinglewi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The first thing to try would be going directly to the SSO login from within IE.  I suggest IE,  because that is what connect uses for the SSO login screen that pops up.  You can try going to this url directly to see what happens https://loginp.webexconnect.com/cas/SAML2AuthService.do?org={domain}.  The domain should be the last part of your email address.  If it still fails, see if a co worker has the same problem with the URL.  It would be nice to narrow down the problem to either a network, browser/proxy, or connect issue.  Please let us know what the results are with the above URL.

Thank you

-Kingsley Lewis

This is an issue with the HKCR\MIME\Database\Content Type\text/xml. 

Create the following reg keys:

String-> CLSID with value {48123BC4-99D9-11D1-A6B3-00C04FD91555}

Binary-> Encoding with value 08 00 00 00

String-> Extension with value .xml

apoorvbadami
Level 1
Level 1

I also have the same issue. it asks me to download SAML2AuthService.xml whereas it should just login. I tried the workaround above but does not work. please advise

Hi,

the above workaround worked for me.

Thanks Clouse, really appreciated

R

Alex

Hi Clouse,

Worked for me too.

Thank you so much for your help.

BR,

Ricardo