cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Connect vs Jabber

ANUJ BUTAIL
Level 1
Level 1

What is the advantages of Jabber over Webex Connect??

Incase the customer has webex client how will the customer change to Jabber Client??

Thanks

Message was edited on April 19, 2013:  Lisa Marcyes from the Cisco Collaboration Community Team added community category and tags for greater ease in filtering (no change to content).

3 Replies 3

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Anuj,

Thank you for participating in the Collaboration Community. I noticed you posted a similar question to the Private User Group and that question was addressed and answered there.

Please reach out here on the public community and let us know if you have any other questions.

We look forward to hearing from you again.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community

Is there a way we can see that answer here publicly?  Looking for a feature comparison sheet.

Looks like there are quite a few threads asking for the same information.  I'll keep searching.

I recommend you check out this Cisco page featuring Jabber and its uses across all platforms and devices (http://www.cisco.com/web/products/voice/jabber.html ) as a starting point.

I hope that helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: