Views
Helpful
Replies

Zoom on Cisco Spark Room Kit Plus Precision 60

juamagb1
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

This is my first post on the forum. I feel silly while asking this question, but I haven't found an answer to it.

How can I apply zoom in/out on my Cisco Spark Room Kit Plus Precision 60 while making a videoconference?

I used to use the remote control when we were having the Cisco SX20 device.  But now, with the Cisco Spark Room Kit Plus Precision 60 there is no remote control, or at least we haven't used it yet.

Do you have any idea?

Kind Regards,

juamagb1

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It's been mentioned a few times in the forums where the "Camera not detected" message appears when using a Spark Room Kit Plus with P60 camera, I don't know if a fix has been released yet, but recommend you upgrade to the latest CE software (currently CE9.3) if you're not there already.
Regarding the camera controls, you need to disable SpeakerTrack before you can manually move the camera. SpeakerTrack using facial recognition and audio detection to automatically adjust the camera.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

prinaidu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

Use the left and right arrows to pan the camera; the up
and down arrows to tilt it; and + and - to zoom in and out.
Only relevant controls appear in the window.

Reference - https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/ce92/room-kit-administrator-guide-ce92.pdf
Goto-Page 159

Cheers,
Priya

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The Spark Room Kit Plus uses a Touch 10 for control, there is no remote control.
Spark Room Series User Guides

Hi guys,

Thanks for your messages.

The thing is that I don't see the arrows nor the +/- buttons when touching the camera adjustment icon, as shown in figure 2 of page 33, in the following link: 

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/ce93/touch10-sx10-sx20-sx80-mx200g2-mx300g2-mx700-mx800-room-kit-user-guide-ce93.pdf 

I just see the "selfview" check and the "Maximize" button.

I don't know if it is related to the issue, but I always see the message "Camera not detected" on the upper right corner of the screen. However, the video is sent correctly during videoconferences and I can see myself with the "selfview" option.

Do you know the reason?

It's been mentioned a few times in the forums where the "Camera not detected" message appears when using a Spark Room Kit Plus with P60 camera, I don't know if a fix has been released yet, but recommend you upgrade to the latest CE software (currently CE9.3) if you're not there already.
Regarding the camera controls, you need to disable SpeakerTrack before you can manually move the camera. SpeakerTrack using facial recognition and audio detection to automatically adjust the camera.

juamagb1,

I have recently purchased three Room Kits.  To get the remote monitoring option, you will have to purchase the license to enable it.

Remote Monitoring is no longer a free built-in option.

Ron

Patrick, you were totally right. After upgrading the software on the device, the issue became solved!

Thanks for pointing me to the solution.