Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Meddane
VIP
VIP

Last year, Cisco announced the end-of-sale and end-of-life dates for the Cisco Telepresence Management Suite (TMS) and Exchange Integration (XE). As an alternative Cisco recommends the plus partner VQ Communications and Synergy Sky.

Recently I discovered another great Video Conferencing Management solution called Mividas Video Solutions I discussed with the CIO of Mividas experimented man when Cisco Meeting Server was called Acano Server , through more than 2 hours of demo and constructive exchange/EXPERIENCE SHARING, I enjoyed the user friendly interface, the simplicity and rich menu of the GUI. As a fan of Cisco Meeting Server, I liked the way to integrate it and the debug feature to troubleshoot meetings issues. Mividas Video Solution was recently invited by Cisco at Cisco Live Las Vegas 2024 as another alternative to Cisco TMS and a porwerfull/scalable software management tool for on-premise Webex Room Systems, Cisco Meeting Server and Pexip Infinity platforms.

The logic of Mividas product suite is very concise, this what I liked, and organized as follow:

1-For Organization Admins

• Mividas Core: to integrate and manage video conferencing platforms such as Cisco Meeting Server and Pexip Infinity.
  • Mividas Rooms: to manage Cisco Webex Room Systems
  • Mividas Insight: Intuitive analytic tools and monitoring of video platforms.

2-For End Users:

• Scheduling: Schedule Video Conferencing
  • Identify: Participant Identification
  • Meeting Portal: Scheduling via Web Browser
  • Outlook Add-in: Scheduling via Outlook Client

connect-login.jpg

core-rooms.jpg

insight-stats2.jpg

2 Comments

dear @Meddane 
thanks for sharing this great info

is this product fully cloud base ?
or is it have an on-premise solution too ?..

Meddane
VIP
VIP

@Mohammadreza Hadi  Currently It's an On-premise solution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: