Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: MIGUEL AMARAL on 03-11-2011 10:10:45 AM
Hello,

I'm having a problem with any application that runs ok in the same network of CUCM, but when I change to other network (I've got a static mapping of my IP address and permit all IP traffic between this 2 DMZs - private and voice - no routing problems, no DNS problems), I allways get same error:
"com.cisco.jtapi.PlatformExceptionImpl: Unable to create provider -- null"

Why do I have this problem ? It's the same machine, just change networks ??
JTAPI need same network between CUCM and Client App ?
JTAPI doesn't support routing ?

Thanks

Miguel

Subject: RE: JTAPI integration with CUCM - getProvider()
Replied by: Abhishek Malhotra on 28-12-2011 12:08:26 PM
Are you able to ping CUCM from client app machine? Client App machine would try a connection to CUCM over port 2748 or 2749, so just ensure if these are not blocked and are reachable from client app.

Replied by: MIGUEL AMARAL on 10-01-2012 07:04:37 AM
Hello,

Sorry, just saw your post today...

Like I said, all traffic is permited between 2 networks (including ICMP) and I can see connection over port 2748, but no traffic response from CUCM.

Thanks anyway

Miguel

Replied by: Abhishek Malhotra on 13-01-2012 12:17:39 PM
It sounds like a connectivity issue and I cant think of any other obvious issue here. 
I would suggest checking:
- if CallManager/CTIManager services are running.
- if in case you have done any call manager upgrade recently, check the db replication status and fix if needed.
- check rtmt for any alarms/errors indicating any environment / network issue.

If it is still an issue, i would suggest opening a support case after collecting JTAPI, Calll Manager, CTI Manager and sniffer traces.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links