Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: sujit pillai on 25-07-2012 04:01:35 AM
Hi,

I am using c# 2.0 windows application as a platform to connect the axl web service but whenever i try to connect it gives me error,
calling any api gives me following error 

Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).
error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqAddCallStates' to 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqCallStates'
error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqAddCallStates' to 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqRemoveCallStates'
error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqRemoveCallStates' to 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqAddCallStates'
error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqCallStates' to 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqAddCallStates'

even if i try to use sgen.exe it gives me followin errors 

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC>sgen Cisco8_5.dll
Microsoft (R) Xml Serialization support utility
[Microsoft (R) .NET Framework, Version 2.0.50727.42]
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Error: Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).
error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqAddCallStates' to 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqCallStates'
error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqAddCallStates' to 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqRemoveCallStates'
error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqRemoveCallStates' to 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqAddCallStates'
error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqCallStates' to 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqAddCallStates'
error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqCallStates' to 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqAddCallStates'

What changes to be made in AXLAPIService.cs generated by wsdl.exe command. 
i just add follwing things to the AXLAPIService.cs 

public class BruteForcePolicy : System.Net.ICertificatePolicy
     {
  public bool CheckValidationResult(System.Net.ServicePoint sp, System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate cert,
  System.Net.WebRequest request, int problem)
  {
      return true;
  }
     }

public AXLAPIService(string ccmIp, string user, string password)
     {
  System.Net.ServicePointManager.CertificatePolicy = new BruteForcePolicy();

this.Url = "https://" + ccmIp + ":8443/axl/";
  this.Credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential(user, password);
     }

protected override System.Net.WebRequest GetWebRequest(Uri uri)
     {
  System.Net.HttpWebRequest request = base.GetWebRequest(uri) as System.Net.HttpWebRequest;
  request.ProtocolVersion = System.Net.HttpVersion.Version10;

return request;
     }

please help me to get out of this problem.

Subject: RE: AXL cisco callmanager 8.5
Replied by: JEFF VANCE on 27-07-2012 10:27:50 PM
In the "Worked for me but don't know the full impact yet" department:

find public partial class UpdateSoftKeySetReq : NameAndGUIDRequest
Comment out the four System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute shortly below.

Best of luck,
Jeff

Subject: RE: AXL cisco callmanager 8.5
Replied by: Erick Wellnitz on 16-10-2013 04:10:04 PM
When I comment those out, System memory climbs until I get an out of memory error from VS - I have 8GB.

Anyone have a differnet solution to this?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links