Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Mark Dillon on 14-12-2010 08:31:32 PM
I have 4 separate call manager clusters, running Version 7.1 and I am wondering how I would go about integrating the corporate directories between the clusters. Not LDAP integrated. I have read plenty of articles about how to do this but have not seen any templates or a sample configuration to look at and possibly adapt to my situation. I did set up  multiple corporate directories under ip phone services with the URL pointing to the various clusters, but the directory will not open on the phone itself , even though it shows up under the directory button. Trying to keep it simple.

Subject: Re: New Message from Mark Dillon in Administration XML (AXL) - Administrati
Replied by: Sascha Monteiro on 14-12-2010 08:46:47 PM
there are 2 (or more) ways;

1/ create a web application that searches the 4 clusters via AXL upon search submit
2/ create a web application that has the directories of the 4 clusters cached

I would prefer (and have build) the latter as you should try to limit the real time AXL requests,
the only downside is that your new users show up the the next day (or x hours) after you sync your cache

If you want to list 4 separate directories, users will need to know where to look...
I would think your config would work though, have you tried to capture the requests with wireshark?

On 15/12/2010, at 7:31 AM, Cisco Developer Community Forums wrote:

> Mark Dillon has created a new message in the forum "Administration XML Questions":
> --------------------------------------------------------------
> I have 4 separate call manager clusters, running Version 7.1 and I am wondering how I would go about integrating the corporate directories between the clusters. Not LDAP integrated. I have read plenty of articles about how to do this but have not seen any templates or a sample configuration to look at and possibly adapt to my situation. I did set up  multiple corporate directories under ip phone services with the URL pointing to the various clusters, but the directory will not open on the phone itself , even though it shows up under the directory button. Trying to keep it simple.
> --
> To respond to this post, please click the following link:
> <http://developer.cisco.com/web/axl/forums/-/message_boards/message/2827667>
> or simply reply to this email.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links