Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Senthil Kumar Natarajan on 18-05-2013 11:48:08 PM
New setup of PCCE 9.0.3 with Finesse 9.0.1
Q1 - I get the following error when i try to login. Please note this is Cisco 7945 and is registred with the CUCM.
"The device associated with the extension or dial number specified is invalid"
Q2 - How to make finesse use username instead of Agent ID?

TIA
Senthil Natarajan

Subject: RE: Finesse login issue
Replied by: Senthil Kumar Natarajan on 19-05-2013 09:21:30 AM
A1. Turned out to be user error. I was using 4 digit extension in my PG setup but my test phone is using 6 digit extension. Also i had to update my agent targetting rule for a successful login.
A2 - i beleive i can change this in CTIOS setup but not sure if its supported in PCCE/Finesse. Anyone tried this and confirm if its working ?
-Senthil

Subject: RE: New Message from Senthil Kumar Natarajan in Finesse - General Questions
Replied by: Gary Olmsted on 20-05-2013 08:55:47 AM
Just FYI that login via Loginname has been done in 10.0(1) so will be there when we release later this year.

Subject: RE: New Message from Senthil Kumar Natarajan in Finesse - General Questions
Replied by: Senthil Kumar Natarajan on 20-05-2013 09:25:06 AM
Gary Olmsted:
Just FYI that login via Loginname has been done in 10.0(1) so will be there when we release later this year.

Thanks, thats good to know.

Replied by: David Lender on 20-05-2013 08:35:27 AM
Q1. Please work with the TAC to resolve your login error.

Q2. Currently LoginName is not currently supported by Finesse.  Use AgentID only.

\

Subject: RE: Finesse login issue
Replied by: Yavuz Sabuncuoglu on 28-08-2013 01:03:55 AM
Hi Senthil,

You mentioned "I was using 4 digit extension in my PG setup" How did you verify the extension length under PG setup? we are currently experiencing the same issue on our PCCE setup with same version as you are "The device associated with the extension or dial number specified is invalid"

Thanks,
Yavuz
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links