Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: null on 31-03-2006 05:05:36 PM
Hi
I am a newbie for using Form elements for CVP version 3.4.3
I am trying to use a form element in my application. WHile testing when the call hits my form it gives me error.badfetch error. I checked for the media files and its all there. I think it might be looking for the grammar files. Right now I am putting my grammar file in Tomcat\Webapps\Root\Grammar folder. Please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Subject: RE: Form Element
Replied by: Vance Vagell on 04-04-2006 03:42:52 PM
Hi Mamta,

We recommend that you check each URI that this Form element is configured to access, by viewing them in a web browser from the same machine that is running your voice browser. This will determine if any of the URIs are not accessible by your voice browser. If any resource is not accessible, then that is the resource that is causing the error.badfetch error to be thrown.

Regards,
Vance
Comments
touma.kayal
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

I have a Cisco Call studio version 11.6, and i have option menus from 0 to 9, * and #. so an overall of 12 menus. so i used the FORM Element.

whenever i reach this element, the audio prompts plays but whenever i push a DTMF, i get the below error:

error.unsupported.format: grammar not supported

my input mode is DTMF, and my DTMF grammar is left Blank.

any Idea why i am getting this error??

Regards.

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight
Set the * using backslash \* in Form element when using DTMF gateway
touma.kayal
Level 1
Level 1

what about the grammar element i am getting ??

do i have to leave the DTMF grammar Blank ??

regards,

touma.kayal
Level 1
Level 1

hi Janine, 

I think it worked for me, i thank you a lot for this great hint, but regarding the #, how can i set it not to be a call termination symbol for a specific Form Element?

Thank you for your great support

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight
In the settings tab of the form element, set the VoiceXML property name to
termchar (all lower case) and leave the value empty.
touma.kayal
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you A Lot For your Great support

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links