Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
John Ruhl
Level 1
Level 1

I was approached today about a user that was using a Webex Room Kit Plus while on a Microsoft Teams meeting and he was trying to share some content on his laptop wirelessly via the Webex App.  He received the following error message:  “This type of device is not support in the Webex Teams integration with Microsoft Teams Meetings (2400055)” 

JohnRuhl_0-1660071232915.png

He was telling me that he had been able to do this in the past.  But I have not personally experienced it and thought I would ask if anyone has been able to do this?  If so, what may have changed?

I have been unsuccessful finding any documentation on this behavior whether it works or not.  If you are aware of any, can you provide the link?

We are using the Cisco CVI to allow our Room Kits to connect to MS Teams meetings, and this has been working well.  Also, sharing content wirelessly via the Webex App does work as expected while on a Webex meeting. 

Comments

I've the same issue.

It's better if you ask for help in the part of the community that is suited to that. A Knowledge Base article is not the best for this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: