Community Help Knowledge Base

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Knowledge Base Articles

What is Cisco Community? The Cisco Community is an engaging, full-featured, self-service, content-filled, technical community. The Community provides an online site and collaboration tools to quickly find answers to questions, troubleshoot, resea...

BrookeHammer_0-1669752580437.png BrookeHammer_1-1669752580455.png BrookeHammer_2-1669752580467.png BrookeHammer_3-1669752580483.png

This article includes information relevant to the EU Digital Services Act (Regulation (EU) 2022/2065 of the European Parliament)   Monthly Active Recipients in the EU  The Digital Services Act, or DSA (Regulation (EU) 2022/2065) requires online plat...

dbrittin by Community Manager
  • 0 comments
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is it? Who is eligible? How long does it last?  What is the benefit? What are the categories?  Is there a limit on the awardees at any given time?What is Cisco’s expectation of the awardees? Who is the point of contact?     What is it?   This p...

CiscoCommunityBadges_2023_SpotlightAward_14x14.png new_badge.png
Hyangmo Gu by Community Manager
  • 0 comments
  • 1 Helpful votes

Greetings i recently bought a personal package for CML but how or where do i go to get it downloaded or retrieve the license upon activation. i need help as i want to practice before taking my exam soon. THanks

Updated February 16, 2024   YOU MUST READ CAREFULLY AND ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS CISCO COMMUNITY ACCEPTABLE USE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) BEFORE YOU MAY ACCESS THE COMMUNITY. BY CHECKING THE BOX STATING "I AGREE TO THES...

Contents IntroductionWhat is an Accepted Solution?How to mark Discussion Replies as Accepted Solution?How to get only Accepted Solutions when we search on the Community?What is the Top or Most Solutions Leaderboard?Who are top experts?   Introduction...

image.png image.png image.png image.png
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links
Top Contributors