Community Ideas

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

If reasonable, I would like to recommend that a hyperlink be made available for support of Linksys-related issues. Anyone have any opinions?  Pros?  Cons?  Violent reaction?

Leo Laohoo by Hall of Fame
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,It seems to me that during the night from January 16th to January 17th (okay, sometime between Jan 16th 20:00 and Jan 17th 9:00 CET) some of the posts on NetPro have disappeared. That night, I have made a response in the thread about W...

All,Consider this an open discussion about the new site.  Tim and I, and the rest of the team will be following this thread.   Tell us about things you like or don't like, and things you'd like to see.  We look forward to your feedback!Cheers,Dan Bru...

Hi, question , Im sure in the past  folks have saved threads as references,  some threads that may have been impotant to them may have either been saved in their notes or just saved as links ,  with the new Netpro these links no longer exits,  someti...

Hi Dan,Today, I have seen this message a few times when I try to go from one sub-forum to another using Cisco Support Community.  If I click on the Cisco Support Community, I get below error, but if I click on Cisco Support Home, it works fine.Is thi...

I usually have multiple tabs open in ie with a few different posts up. If I am reading one and go to log in to reply, after I login I get redirected to some other page I have open in another tab. It's a little annoying. It would be nice if it kept me...

acomiskey by Level 10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Dan and Tim,It seems like the new Netpro has a very short idle time out.  I get logged out if I do not have activity on the site for just about on hour. (it is rather annoying to login so many times a day). On the old Netpro I logged in once and a...

Hello all,You can post here which features from the new site you like the most and why. The goal is twofold. On the one hand, you can suggest or give hints to others about how to get the best of the new site. On the other hand, we can all have the ch...

marikakis by Level 7
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All- Next week we’ll be launching a lightweight version of the Support Community on Mobile Web. We are implementing a non-login Search function only for right now to see how much interest there is in using Mobile to access the Community.  It works be...

The board looks nice but not quite suitable for a technical board,  this looks like dating board now.I come here to read technical threads not pics , Im sorry to be direct but frankly the previous Netpro site was easy to navigate and straight to the ...

All,I am pleased to announce many of the bugs you reported on ratings have been fixed in a release put out last evening.  There are still caches in place so not all leader boards are updated immediately.  That said, at this point your star and profil...

All,Consider this an open discussion about the new site.  Dan and I, and the rest of the team will be following this thread.   Tell us about things you like or don't like, and things you'd like to see.  We look forward to your feedback!Tim AlbrightMa...