Community Ideas

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

All,Consider this an open discussion about the new site.  Dan and I, and the rest of the team will be following this thread.   Tell us about things you like or don't like, and things you'd like to see.  We look forward to your feedback!Tim AlbrightMa...

All,I’m pleased to announce the following bugs have been fixed:1.      Java script timeouts should no longer occur.  This means if you prefer the threaded view you can now turn that back on in your profile.2.      The “Current Month” leader board now...

Hello,I open a separate conversation about the 'Outline View' feature. This capability is found within the original post of a conversation, and I find it very useful when navigating a conversation with many posts/replies (especially when the chronolo...

marikakis by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Doesn't appear to be a spot where I can see "at a glance" what all of my posts have been and whether or not there are any new answers to them.  Surely I am missing something here?

nagel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently, Netpro look has been changed.My only question is if someone replies to a post then how does the person get notified that others have replied on the same post?Earlier it used to be check mark to get notification by email message.Please let m...

virverma by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, can we have a label that clearly indicates that in order to rate a post, one have to click the stars on the bottom left ?Beside, these clickable stars are visually identically (for an unrated posts), to the ones that reflect the accumulated ratin...

Warning: This is not a serious conversation, so don't come with your official clothes! I am having a break after working almost non-stop 4 days in a row, and I wanted to joke about something I have been thinking for some time now.I suppose many of yo...

marikakis by Level 7
  • 42 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Everyone,Please join us on our recently launched Cisco Support Community Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000133095956&ref=name#/pages/Cisco-Online-Support-Community-NetPro/133380531411?v=box_3&ref=mfYou will get regular updat...