Views
Helpful
Replies

2 MOH

Vijay Patil
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Tea,

Requesting your guidance...we having IVR setup where 1 Regional Language + English....Now custemer come up with the 2 Audio file for MOH Configuration,

one is for Regional Language & other is English for MOH...my question is how we can difeerentiate Reginal IVR for people who select Regional Language &

& who select IVR.. 

Model MCS-7835I3

UCCX Version-  8.5.1.11002-22

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

True MOH sourced from CUCM is bound to the CTI Port Group.  So unless you want to create a CTI Port Group for every MOH stream you have, I would just suggest abandoning this method, and instead replace your step sequences of: Call Hold, Delay, Call Unhold, with a single Play Prompt step which plays the MOH audio file to the customer.  If you go this route, then you'll want to make sure that your Network MOH on the CTI Port Group is language neutral.  I.e., Use the sample audio file.  The Network Hold will be used during transfers out of UCCX, such as those to Agent phones.

As for how to handle that with multilingual Contact Center, well, there's several choices.  The method you choose is largely dependent on how you're handling other aspects of this solution.  E.g., Sending the caller to the correct language for menu selections, prompts, and queues.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Hi,

Please find snap of one of the Editor so suggest where we can add the MOH audio file as promt.

My response is in the text of the image.  For those of you on the CSC mobile app, I basically highlighted his/her three steps for: Call Hold, Delay, and Call Unhold, and told him/her to replace it with a single Play Prompt step with a trimmed MOH file.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.