Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,This is my scenario: Two gateways connected via SIP to a CUCM (Users CUCM).Users CUCM connected with Agents CUCM via a SIP Trunk.CTI RP defined in the Agents CUCM registered in the PG and associated with Dialed Numbers. Imagine A as an external p...

Need more info regarding error messages (links). Are these error codes made public or just for TAC use?Thanks.---Posted by WebUser Rajesh Nagarajan from Cisco Support Community App

Hi,I currently have a UCCX 8.0(2) which is support 2 call centers (2 different teams, CSQs, skill set, etc..)The Historical Reporting user from both teams should be only able to see report from their own call center.Currently, i notice once i give an...

Hi Community,I'm creating new reports for one of our customers with the CUIC NFR kit in our lab.But I do not want to create the reports from scratch and want to use the report definition templates from UCCX.But I don't know where I can download the f...

We are trying to set up our database with a seperate testing environment without having to use an entire seperate server.  It looks like there is a Profile ID setting in the configuration, but there is not detail what this is for or if it can be used...

Hi ,We are going to  intregrate  genesys(acd) with cisco ivr through E1,agents will send the caller to ivr for conferencing ,this will happen throuh E1(pri)what i need is what are configuration i have do with e1 ie with controller , interface ,dialpe...

Resolved! Agents and Jabber

Greetings oh Gods and Goddesses of the contact center !I have a script that successfully queues calls to agents with physical phones.When I add an agent with a Jabber softphone the wheels fall off.If you watch the agent desktop you can see the agent ...

kbenoit33 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1-The loading bar down of the screen always loading and never finishes.Please  take a look to the attached picture.2-When i go to the uccx and want to change the server from hostname to ip address,i always get update failed.I am so new in uccx,help i...

Hi Tea,Requesting your guidance...we having IVR setup where 1 Regional Language + English....Now custemer come up with the 2 Audio file for MOH Configuration,one is for Regional Language & other is English for MOH...my question is how we can difeeren...

Hello all,Our supervisors are wanting to be able to modify the skill level for the various resources by themselves.  We are running 9.0.2.  We've been trying to make this work with the Mobile Skill Manager but it rarely works as it should, when you c...

Jim Jones by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had a script created and I just noticed that within the script the application has about 20 Call Redirects that transfer calls to other scripts within the same IVR. Will this cause Looping within the system? Inbound Call -->Script1 --> Outbound Ca...

Neal haas by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes