cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Abandoned Call Wait Time

Rick Daoust
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to configure the Abandoned Call Wait Time in UCCX 9.0.1?

6 Replies 6

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you define what you mean by that term?

You can't control when people abandon, but you can control the amount of time you allow them to wait.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Is it possible to configure the amount of time that must elapse before a call is marked as abandoned? I would like to avoid having calls who didn't even ring once to be marked as abandoned and skew the call centre metrics.

Thanks,

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi Rick

Not really - some of the reports report based on service level calculations; for example you can specify on a CSQ that you intend to answer calls within 20 seconds. The CSQ (By Interval) report will then show calls abandoned, but also calls abandoned within your service level so you can exclude those.

If you want to exclude calls that have less than x seconds ringing then you would need to look at a custom report.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Rick Daoust
Level 1
Level 1

Is this something that is available in UCCE?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi Rick

That's not a product I work with - hopefully someone else will chip in there.

What I can tell you is that it's a very different product to what you have and if this is your only requirement it probably won't be cost effective :-)

Aaron

hi, you can check this link

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1039272#1039272

regards