Replies

Add/Change Table Field in Agent statistic & Recorded View

Yopie Lianto
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I use UCCX ver8.5.1.10000-37.

As can be seen in Subject.

- Can I change/add table field Agent Statistic In Agent Desktop Application report, like adding Login time,etc ?

- And for Recorded View in Agent Supervisor Desktop, can I add 2 Field [Agent who initiated the recording when I add recording task button in Agent] [The number that agent is talking when the recorder is active] ?

Thanks and Regards,

Yopie.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Can I change/add table field Agent Statistic In Agent Desktop Application report, like adding Login time,etc ?

You can see state change timestamps within the Agent Report button/window under Agent ACD State Log Display. None of the data exposed within this window can be customized.

And for Recorded View in Agent Supervisor Desktop, can I add 2 Field [Agent who initiated the recording when I add recording task button in Agent] [The number that agent is talking when the recorder is active] ?

No.

The built-in recording and agent-facing statistics visibility is very basic. Cisco has stopped investing time in CAD/CSD (other than fixing defects) since they are moving to Cisco Finesse. I suggest you focus on finding a solution that will work with Finesse. In the case of the agent data seveal ecosystem partners are building OpenSocial gadgets to plug into Finesse. The recording metadata would be best served by Cisco MediaSense and possibly a partner application such as NICE.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Can I change/add table field Agent Statistic In Agent Desktop Application report, like adding Login time,etc ?

You can see state change timestamps within the Agent Report button/window under Agent ACD State Log Display. None of the data exposed within this window can be customized.

And for Recorded View in Agent Supervisor Desktop, can I add 2 Field [Agent who initiated the recording when I add recording task button in Agent] [The number that agent is talking when the recorder is active] ?

No.

The built-in recording and agent-facing statistics visibility is very basic. Cisco has stopped investing time in CAD/CSD (other than fixing defects) since they are moving to Cisco Finesse. I suggest you focus on finding a solution that will work with Finesse. In the case of the agent data seveal ecosystem partners are building OpenSocial gadgets to plug into Finesse. The recording metadata would be best served by Cisco MediaSense and possibly a partner application such as NICE.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.