Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding an agent prompt in CRS 4.5

Matt Richards
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Im sure this is a simple task but I just cant see how I would do this, I need to add a prompt that the agent hears which states what queue the call is coming from when the call is picked up by the agent. Can someone help me to do this please.

Thanks

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Agent whisper is not supported in CCX, even in 8.0. It's on the roadmap though; I suggest talking to your Cisco AM to get additional details.

There is a workaround but it will destroy your reporting. You can set Connect to False on the Select Resource Step. Within the Selected branch, you can place a call to the agent, play a prompt, hang up, and then connect the caller to them. It's messy, only really works if you have auto-answer enabled, and doubles the call counts to your agents.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Agent whisper is not supported in CCX, even in 8.0. It's on the roadmap though; I suggest talking to your Cisco AM to get additional details.

There is a workaround but it will destroy your reporting. You can set Connect to False on the Select Resource Step. Within the Selected branch, you can place a call to the agent, play a prompt, hang up, and then connect the caller to them. It's messy, only really works if you have auto-answer enabled, and doubles the call counts to your agents.

Thanks Jonathan

No problem. Please rate posts; it's the small token of recognition we cling to (and helps the search engine).