Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding Multiple queues to a script.

destiny6366
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We are running UCCX 8.5.  Here's my scenario.

I have a script called Live.aef,  queue called Studio_Q and in the queue are several agents.  I want the script to flow that when the calls are heavy in Studio Q to look at Music_Q, Piano_Q and Parts_Q for an available agents.  As well as continue to look at primary Studio_Q.

Can someone assist me on how I can do this if possible?  I appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you so much in advance.

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Simply add another Select Resource step with proper CSQ, you can have nested queues, as long as you do not dequeue the call all CSQs will participate.

HTH,

Chris

Here's a screenshot of how I have it. But wasn't sure if it would work.  The circle queues are the one's I want it to look at after a extended wait.  Will it go back to the primary queue in yellow as well or do I need to include it in the loop.

Thanks for all your help

Yes, that should work fine.

Chris

But will it go back to primary queue or do I need to add that to the loop.

I really appreciate all your help.

If you do not add a dequeu step it will queue all CSQs you selected until that point and select an agent from any of the CSQs.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Sorry to keep asking questions.  But my concern is that if the queue that highlighted in yellow isn't added to the queue_loop it want be including in looking at that queue.  So my question is do I need to add it in the loop as well as keep it where it's at.

Thanks

Sure it is, I would sightly revise it as following:

Select Resource - sHT_Parts

Queue

whatever needs to be done before expediting to other queues

Select Resource -  sBNO_Parts

Queue

Select Resource -  sPiano

Queue

Select Resource -  sYCA

Queue- assign lable to it

add queue logic here

goto Queue label above

This way you do not go all the way up, but queue at the last select resource.  You may also want to consider adding some delay between selecting another queue to give some time for agents to become available.

HTH,

Chris