cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Admin Page Multi-level access or table changes

louieb
Level 1
Level 1

I need supervisors to be able to update skills for agents (add and remove skills). However we do not want to give the supervisor access to the other administrative functions of the admin page. We have created a page that limits the options that the supervisor can see and it is updating the tables in exactly the same manner as the admin page (at least all of the tables we know of that need to be updated). However we are missing something because the updates do not cause the skills routing of active agents to change the way calls are handled if we use our page, but it works fine from the admin page provided by Cisco.

I need to either:

1) Find a customizable multilevel access page from Cisco

or

2) Learn which tables are updated from the Admin Page when skills are changed.

How can I find out what tables are being accessed? We have tried numerous SQL tools to find the updates but there are to many background functions happening to IPCC on a continual basis for us to be able to isolate the Skills update process.

Any help or direction you can provide in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

vmoopeung
Level 5
Level 5

To enable contact centers to provide world-class customer service, manage multiple point solutions, and effectively utilize agents, Concerto Software has integrated its Ensemble 3.1 solution with Cisco ICM and Cisco IPCC.

Ensemble's industry leading blending process increases the productivity of the contact center by providing the tools needed to balance outbound interactions and inbound interactions while meeting service levels and improving agent productivity

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns340/ns394/ns165/ns45/ns14/netbr09186a00801b42fe.html

b.eman
Level 1
Level 1

I know this post is over a year and a half old but we have the exact same issue and currently have not choice but to make everyone Admin. We have been told a release will include this in 1Q08 but we can not wait that long.

How did you get around this! Please any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,