Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have IPCC express 4.04, I have 10 agents so 20 CTI ports. I have 1 queue and max calls in queue is 20. I set the sessions on JTAPI trigger to 20 and on the application. If 2o people are in the queue I do not want to 21st caller to get a busy signal...

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi frenz,I have installed the ipcc express premium 4.0(3).I ma trying to configure the Jtapi subsystem ,i have given the ccm ips and the ccm is integrated with microsoft AD.so the crs is creating the jtapi user and everything looks ok .but i the jtap...

Is there anyway to obtain the followingHi Ravi, The information that I am trying to retrieve is the data for incoming call in a specific time frame by agent . e.g. 7.00am to 9.00am daily for a two week period. I am able to achieve something similar...

shaftstri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have issue with translation routing timeouts in IPCC Enterprise 7.0 with cisco IVR 3.5. There is following setup:135 IVR ports (CTI Ports)135 JTAPI Triggers for translation routing (DNIS)Each of JTAPI triggers have Maximum Sessions set to 1Translat...

I am doing a database lookup. I want to insert an 'IF' step after the read. IF 2 or more rows appear I want it to go down one branch. I am not sure how to store the amount of rows as a variable without using the Count command which I guess is not all...

abhijit75 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I would like to know if it is possible to have agents taking calls from multiple csq's and have diffrent priority on the csq's.What I want is for the high priority csq calls to be answered first. So if CSQ_1 have low priority and CSQ_2 have high p...

tpersson by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible for the IPCC, when deliverling a call to an agent to also deliver an alert tone?What I'm asking is on our current ACD we get a tone then the call delivered. After training on the Cisco IPCC there is NO tone, just instant deliverly of a...

Hi,We have a HIPCC system setup on the IPCC 7.0. The issue I'm having is that as a temporary solution we want to be able to transfer calls to an agent to my cell phone as we still don't have the enough agents to cover the help desk 24/7. What we have...

nuetel111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes