Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Not Ready state

HARISH S
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys ,

My client is having a UCCX 9.x environment . A single user is facing an issue on his CAD . After answering the call and user hungs up CAD goes to the Not Ready State . I checked Resource Setting in uccx and found that the user is set to Automatic Available (Enabled) . I checked the configuration part which looks fine . Is there something that I am missing ?  By talking to the user this issue is happening to him only .

Any ideas ?

Regards,

Harish

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you sure that the call which the user is getting

1) Is not a Ring No Answer call but a valid ACD call and agents actually talks to the customer and still goes to Not Ready once the call ends

2) Is it 100% reproducible or happening intermittently

3) I will still recommend to double check if Automatic Available is indeed set to Enabled for the problematic resource under CCX Administration >> Subsystems >> RmCm >> Resources

4) Pull Agent State Detail report from HRC/CUIC and check if the agent is indeed going to Not Ready after Talking or going into Not Ready after Ring No Answer event that will show the Reason Code of 32763 in the reports

5) Have you seen this happening yourself or you are just going by what is being reported to you

6) Check the CAD version and other settings for the problematic user as well.

7) Last but not the least, I hope you are checking the setting on correct UCCX server and agent is indeed logging in using this server only. You can check that by going on the agents machine and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Desktop\bin and run the PostInstall.exe that will provide the UCCX IP Address information the client is actually connecting to

If all of the above is checked and comes to be correct, then raise a TAC case since there is nothing else then you can check to be honest.

Regards

Deepak

Regards

Deepak

Thank you Deepak for an instant the reply .

1) Is not a Ring No Answer call but a valid ACD call and agents actually talks to the customer and still goes to Not Ready once the call ends ---> Yes Agent talks to customer and goes to Not Ready

2) Is it 100% reproducible or happening intermittently -----> Yes

3) I will still recommend to double check if Automatic Available is indeed set to Enabled for the problematic resource under CCX Administration >> Subsystems >> RmCm >> Resources

---------> Yes double checked this setting 

4) Pull Agent State Detail report from HRC/CUIC and check if the agent is indeed going to Not Ready after Talking or going into Not Ready after Ring No Answer event that will show the Reason Code of 32763 in the reports -------> Need to do that.

5) Have you seen this happening yourself or you are just going by what is being reported to you

Normally agent should go to Ready state as per configs  .Will talk with customer and see this happening.

6) Check the CAD version and other settings for the problematic user as well.

Weather there are any bugs reported with CAD versions ? This happens for a single user.

7) Last but not the least, I hope you are checking the setting on correct UCCX server and agent is indeed logging in using this server only. You can check that by going on the agents machine and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Desktop\bin and run the PostInstall.exe that will provide the UCCX IP Address information the client is actually connecting to

Will be looking at logs and update you 

Will provide an update today.

Regards,

Harish