cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Priority management using precision Queue for Voice and Chat

tthottin1
Level 1
Level 1

Iam trying to configure an Agent with both voice and chat with precision queue. Can you advise what is the way i can manage the privilege. For example, when there is both Chat and Voice interaction waiting oin the queue, i want the voice calls to be routed first even though chat wait time is more. Iam able to achieve this by giving big number ( say 20 ) on the PG node of Chat in the ICM script.

But what is the way if i want to manage this with respect to Agent. That is one agent having voice more priority than chat and other agent having chat with high priority than voice. Iam trying to achieve this with PQ attribute, but it doest work. Appreciate your help here 

We have UCCE 11.5 integrated with eGain

3 Replies 3

Do you have a PQ for voice and a PQ for chat? If so, give the PQ for voice a higher priority. For agents with higher chat use a different PQ node and give it a higher priority.

david

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. Yes we use PQ for Voice and Chat. Currently i have configured higher priority in the Voice PQ node, so there is priority for voice is working. my requirement is to configure two agents to handle both Voice and Chat with different priorities.

Agent A with voice higher priority and chat with lower priority

Agent B with Voice lower priority and Chat higher priority.

I tried to achieve this with PQ attribute, but it does't work.

I need to use same PG node for both Agents