Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! ECE Auto forward

Hello everyone i have some question related to ECE    1-Is this valid in ECE to assign email and auto forward all agent replies to it.  2- can i upload image to the agent signature rather than put URL for this image.                                  ...

We are needing to migrate our UCCE 10.0 to another domain, do we need to run the user migration tool for this or is there an easier way?   Also, if you have done this before, are there any gotchas that you have run into before regarding this process,...

Hello, some days ago I had an issue related to my IVR. I was getting a busy tone everytime I wanted to call a trigger. After receiving support from Cisco TAC, we could determined that there was a Call Control Group which wasn't their CTI Ports replic...

BAMB by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,            we are creating a soft phone using finesse js lib. Once we logged into soft phone, when ever we close the browser, we are showing a dialog like "Leave site", for confirmation from user to close or not , for this we are using window...

We are facing a strange behavior multiple agents(not all) logout with reason code 32764 we have checked the server connectivity its perfect than check network connectivity which is also fine.Can any one help me it's a BUG or some other strange behavi...