Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We observed that most of our ip phones are kept restarting. This suddenly starts two days back. From syslog i could see the below errors where the reason for out of service is 14.   ccm: 7574: DEN03CUCMSUB1.SERVCUST03.COM: Aug 07 2018 15:28:37.736 UT...

Bharath by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello   i Have refresh NTP For Contact center and we got this massage ( WARNING: The Unified CCX system is currently using a license that has a grace period of 30 days. You have 1 days remaining. When the grace period ends, the Unified CCX system wil...

Abood by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, UCCX 11.5.1 (HA)   I have a new site with a local PRI (12 channels) installed.  When callers call in they hit a hunt group where if not answered, the calls is directed to a UCCX script.  The caller hears an AA greeting and provided an option t...

Hi All,   I have a query regarding the ICM script    Lets consider i have a simple script with queue to skill group node ,and suppose if all the agents are busy then call is treated as successful exit or failure exit now    Thanks,

Rafi007 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Expert, I have some questions regarding CUIC stock reports and I unable ro find out the staisfactory answer, so I need help to understand better.   Question.1- I ran "Contact service queue activity" report where Calls Presented are 88 in which ...

Hi,   We observed one call got stuck in our router queue for 4 days. Is there any possibility to release that particular call from the ICM router. Or EXIT_ROUTER is the only option.   Thanks

Bharath by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our Call Center manager would like to have a small light on top of Agent's monitors that lights when they are on a call. Does anyone know of something like this? Since the Agents are wearing headsets, sometimes they'll be interrupted by someone who...