cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent's state never goes talking after picking up phone call

AnthonySMillsIT
Level 1
Level 1

I have an agent that goes into the queue, answers a phone call but then will get another call while still on the phone. I can find these instances in agent state details and it shows then as Ready>(Agent gets call)>Reserved>(Agent begins the conversation)>Still in Reserved state>(Agent gets another call, can't answer because they are on a call)>State goes Not Ready because they missed a call>Agent finishes first call, and then has to reReady up. 

I have seen this before with another agent but it was months/years ago and I cannot remember how I fixed the issue. Has anyone seen this before. I looked and I did see days where this doesn't happen, and then others when they do. All agents are setup with a directory number, a device profile of that number so they can use extension mobility on a desk phone, as well as a jabber "device phone" so they can work from home with just the computer and a wireless mic.

1 Reply 1

garthman1
Level 1
Level 1

Can't tell if you are on CCE, but if so is it a courtesy call back call?  Is state the same in Finesse and CUIC?