Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent state changes from not ready to ready

jefa
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone seen this before?!

In ipcc express 3.5(2),An agent puts himself in "not ready" and leaves his desktop for a while, when he is gone the desktop goes back into "ready" state by it self, and he starts to recieve calls even if he is not there.

Can someone help me with this?

3 Replies 3

a-vazquez
Level 6
Level 6

The desktop is designed that way. Reason being is if the agents or agent goes home without logging out the system will push them out. So you don't have calls being routed to anempty desk.You can change that if you like.

Agent availability after RNA can be disabled by manually setting in SubsystemRMCM.properties file under c:\program files\wfavvid folder.This done of the server and requires a restart of the CRS engine.There is a line that has:

agentUnavailRNA=true.

set it to false and Restart the Engine.

Thank you for the answer, but i dont think it will help me.

The problem i have is that, I put myself in "not ready" and after a while ipcc express puts me back in "ready" state automatically.

If i change agentUnavailRNA to false, i will go back into ready state after a lost call, and thats not what i want. What i want is to stay in Not ready when i put my self in that state.

gallien
Level 1
Level 1

In the Desktop Administrator you can change how work state is setup. I would guess that you have this setup to go ready after a call is released.