Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Folks, Does CRS 3.x package have the capabilites of calculating and announcing the estimated wait time capabilities?? Any documentation or sample configuration would be highly appreciated.Thanks

Is there a way to have the application name / "queue" name stay up after the call has been answered by an agent? I see the application name displayed while ringing but would like to keep it there. Can it be done easily? I have only 4 applications I'd...

rplett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What will happen is more agents try to log in than are licensed? How do I see how many agents our loaded license supports? The customer purchased several hundred more than standard, but we received no documentation indicating the additional licensi...

We are using a co-residing model with Callmanager and IPCC Express Std.What is necessary to upgrade from standard to enhanced version?What should be purchased?What are the steps for upgrading to Enhanced Version.We are using 3.5xmany thanks in advanc...

asarkany by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to have our IVR script access data in an Oracle9 database via stored procedures. Has anyone done this before?When we try to access returned data from the sp, the dbread step does not return any data.I know that MS stored procedures can ...

tom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have CCM 4.1.3 with the IPCC Express running as a co-host. I would like to know if there is a way to configure the system in such way that the agents are always logged in. Is it possible to have the server ignore any phone reboot or anything tha...

We have IPCC 6 with the outbound option. When almost very agent logs out at once then the CTI server fails and restart...Does anyone has an idea why?regards,Rutger

For Cisco IPCC Agent phones, would it be best to configure 1 or 2 lines? Right now, we have 2 lines configured. One is used for an agents' DID line and the second line is for their ICM agent extension. Would it be a good strategy to set up the agents...

Joe Bush by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes