cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ask the Expert: Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (Unified CCX) 10.6.1.11001-31 and Beyond: Feature Design, Deployment, and Troubleshooting

farhanegal77
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Finesse error:

few of my users are getting this error message "Reporting Service is starting up. Please refresh after a while. If error persists contact administrator"

the only work around that I know of for this issue is to have the user log out and log in to refresh the browser. there a solution for this issue/error in Cisco Finesse please?

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you are running UCCX version 11 there, then most probably you are hitting below defect and hence you should contact TAC for the workaround:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCux33949/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Regards

Deepak

We are running UCCX version  10.6.1.11001-31

I was able to resolved the Finesse login issue "Reporting Service is starting up. Please refresh after a while. If error persists contact administrator" by renaming the UCCX server (PUB and Sub) to lowercase name.

I was able to resolved the Finesse login issue "Reporting Service is starting up. Please refresh after a while. If error persists contact administrator" by renaming the UCCX server (PUB and Sub) to lowercase name.