Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto call-back and Conference to Toll free number

digisridhar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have a requirement as below. There is a International Toll Free number(TLF) which can be accessed worldwide. We have setup an Internal virtual extension(VEX) dedicated for this purpose. If any end user calls(EUSR) the dedicated extension (VEX) number from a landline or a mobile, the system should be capable of calling back the user(EUSR) from the CDR records and also the toll free number(TLF) at the same time and bridge the 2 calls to setup a conference

We have the following in our setup

1. CUCM 7.1

2. Unity

3. CCX 7.0

Kindly suggest as to if this is possible and if so how to proceed.

Regards

Sridhar

4 Replies 4

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

what would be the event triggering this callback?

G.

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I skimmed your post, and it sounded very specific to your environment.  But your question is much broader, so I will address that.

You can use the callback feature that is in the script repository, or that a lot of people talk about on here, then use the redirect/call consult transfer step to connect the agent to the number of your choosing.

Don't forget to change the contact on the redirect step to the same contact that you used in the place call step.

Hi,

U mean the callback feature in Unity? Can u explain on the same since i havent worked much in this version!!

Regards

Sridhar

Hi,

what I would do:

Off the CCX, I would script/write a servlet that on *** SPECIFY YOUR EVENT HERE *** will do a HTTP GET towards the URL of the CCX that would trigger an AEF script that would do the database lookup for the customer number and do first call leg towards the customer, second call leg towards the Toll free number and finally, it would conference them.

G.