cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Automatic record in IPCC Express 3.53

rman
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using IPCC Express 3.53. Is it possible to automatically record every agent's conversation without pressing the record button in Supervisor Desktop?

3 Replies 3

pralex
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

A CAD Workflow can be set up in Desktop Administrator to automatically start recording of calls by agent. However, please note that the recording capability is targeted at on demand usage (i.e., agent/supervisor pressing a button) and automated recording of specific call types (i.e., limited by filtering calls based on parameters such as called/calling number). The system is not sized to support a logging application which requires extensive disk storage and an archiving capability. The software does protect the disk by deleting calls over a certain age and by not recording calls if the disk does not have sufficient space.

Hi,

That is good. I only used this in one of hotline because this hotline involved $$ and I will put a filter to only record this type of calls

Now my case is that the Hotline number (i.e. Route-Point) is 3000, I created a workflow like this

=====================================================

events: Answered (by selection)

rules : Auto-record

action:

Action Name: Start-record

Action Type: Record

Action : Start

Current Rule Conditions

Enable Rule (checked)

Execute Actions When

Any Condition is True (checked)

Data Field Conditions:

DNIS: Is in the List (3000)

=====================================================

1) Is the above work flow automatically record any call if caller dialer 3000 ? or can you give me a sample Workflow?

2) Do I need to create another work flow to "Stop Record"? or the record will be stopped automatically when the agent or caller hang up?

Many Thanks for your help!

Hi,

It records all the calls with dialled no.3000.

There is no need to create separate workflow for stopping the recording.

Regards

Prasanth