Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When a single digit is prepended to the front of the DNIS that we passed on to ISN it keeps that number and used it as the tech-prefix for the label that was returned from ICM, and we were able to route it through the gatekeeper based on the tech-pre...

sallwine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.Is there anyone who know if CTIOS 5.1 supports Hyperthreading. One of my customers have trouble with their CTIOS-server's. The continue to crash/restart. One of our guy's from the IT-Department, looked at the "Memory-dmp" file. It shows that t...

slavr by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am installing the .lic file for premium edition.After providing the path for the license, I get 0 CTI ports provisioned. I need to know what does this imply ?ThanksRenzil

renzil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our enterprise data windows are no longer showing the 3 default fields. I have checked the agent logs and cant see anything wrong. Can anyone tell me what to debug on the server or has anyone seen this before??Thanks

cbrooks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone please elaborate on IPCC interfacing with other vendor (legacy) CallManagers ? Is there a list of vendors that the IPCC is compatible with? What components are required for the integration/interfacing ? Also IPCC is purely IP based .. can ...