cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bringing in Called name from CUCM into UCCX to present to agent

duane basterash
Level 1
Level 1

i am using cucm 8.6 and uccx 8.5. I have a call center that will be accepting calls from many of our different sites. The agents would like to no where the call was originally headed for. Is there a way for the script to collect the name of the trigger instead of just the number?

Thank you,                  

1 Reply 1

Abhiram Kramadhati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Duane,

I am guessing that you mean that you have multiple triggers for an Application and the agent wants to know which trigger the call came from (the name of the trigger rather than number)?

I created this script for you, you can try. You can use the "Get Call Contact Info" to get the called number (trigger number) and then use some IF statements. However, I have used the "Get Trigger Info" Step, which lets us obtain the DN of the trigger. I have used this so that the called number is not changed in a complex call flow and so that we can get the exact DN of the trigger.

Once this is done, use an IF statement (if name==4000, set name==Site 1). Then use the "Set Enterprise Call Info" to set this name as an Enterprise Data. Ensure that you add the Enterprise Variable to the Layout List on the CDA.

I have attached the script, and you can see the screenshot of CAD. If the trigger dialled into is 4000, then i display: "Site 1"

Do let me know in case you have any queries.

Cheers!

Regards,

Abhiram Kramadhati

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: