Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! ICD Script Problem

Hi,Just want to implement simple script for ICD as follows:. check if working day                working hours                         select resource                otherwise                         play prompt " working hours from ..."             ...

osamaokok by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if anyone knows what the maximum number of persistent user variables that can be configured on an ICM Enterprise platform. I understand that these are logged to the Logger database so there has to be some limitation.I am going to be n...

I have a request for me to set "work Time" built in after a outbound call. So if the user makes a call from the agent and then after they hang up it would wait 30 seconds before presenting them a call. I have UCCX 7.2 Express Enhan...

Hey all, I'm just building out a uccx 8.5 lab but have a few issues with the install.  The server build is fine, I can login to the admin page to run through the setup wizard. After the wizard completes and I close the browser it won't let me back in...

We recently updgraded to UCCX 8.5.1.11003-32We have issue with dashboard, where they are not able to get the data by running following queries.admin:run sql SELECT loggedinagents FROM RtCSQsSummaryThe specified table (rtcsqssummary) is not in the dat...

I get the following message when i try to log into CAD "An extension on the agent phone is shared with one or more other devices. The configuration is not supported" I apprciate any help. Thanks,

Hi,I'm developing a scenario with customer have two distinct UCCX to 2 distinct remote office in the same CUCM. I have 2 UCCX version 8.5.1.10000-37 and 1 cluster CUCM version 8.6.2.20000-2.I have 2 distinct axluccx_users, 2 distinct rmcm_users, 2 di...

All,We have QM 8.0 and QM 8.5 in our network. Both were working fine before Java upgrade. All Desktop PCs in our organization have been upgraded from Java 6.20 to 7.0.4 recently. After that we could not play existing recordings unless Java were downg...

wenqianyu by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have UCCX 8.5 Premium.We need call evaluation to be completed by customer after the call.Something like "Please now evaluate the help of our agent - press 1 if you very much liked i, 2 - not very much, etc".And so that results of such evaluati...