Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I encountered erratic (sometimes it happens sometimes it does not) error with Agents logging into their CAD (UCCX 8.5 Express) but cannot be in Ready state. Error: "Resource Device is Off". "The Agent extension is out of service. Ready state chan...

Does anyone have suggestions for where I might look to find someone who is experienced with Cisco UCCE (Unified Contact Center Enterprise)? Thank you for any insight you can provide! I can be reached directly at clairekathryn@gmail.com      

i am new to UCCE                  i noticed that number of abandon calls have increased by 9% for priority call segment, i need to find the root cause and resolution to this issue how to start investigation?ICM version-8.0CVP version : CVP 8.0(1) Bui...

Hello,I'm trying to schedule a report in the historical reporting client, but don't seem to be able to specify the range of times that the report covers. If I choose to run the report once, I can specify a start and end date, but if I choose to run t...

when i try to join a uccx slave node to the cluster i get the following error on the initial wizard: to Cluster failed because of Cluster Exception invalid disk Sise: diskSize(C2-FB-UCC-01)=146, diskSize(S2-ST-UCC-02)=134what can i do to fx it?