cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD(agent desktop) application shows msg " The home page is not configured..." - UCCX 8.6

master001
Level 2
Level 2

Hi all,

After contact center agents logging in, the CAD(agent desktop) application shows message below: 

Integrated Browser

The home page is not configured in Desktop Administrator

Is the home page required by default?   Could anyone advise how to configure the home page ?  

UCCX v 8.6. 

Thank you in advance!

Master001

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

k.davis
Level 1
Level 1

The home page is not required for CAD to work, but if you want to get rid of the message-

Desktop Administrator is an application you download from the UCCX web admin page, I believe under Tools, Plugins.  Once installed, the setting is in CAD Agent, User Interface, Browser Setup.  There's a default workflow group that might work for you or if you need a different configuration for different teams, you can create your own workflow groups.  I believe you can disable the integrated browser if your team(s) don't need it.

Google- cisco desktop administrator user guide uccx 8.6

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

k.davis
Level 1
Level 1

The home page is not required for CAD to work, but if you want to get rid of the message-

Desktop Administrator is an application you download from the UCCX web admin page, I believe under Tools, Plugins.  Once installed, the setting is in CAD Agent, User Interface, Browser Setup.  There's a default workflow group that might work for you or if you need a different configuration for different teams, you can create your own workflow groups.  I believe you can disable the integrated browser if your team(s) don't need it.

Google- cisco desktop administrator user guide uccx 8.6