Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD messages in database (uccx8+)?

nino.martinez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

we need to display the currently active supervisor messages. I've searched the uccx 8 db schema documentation but have been unable to figure out where the CAD team messages are stored?

regards Nino

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Team Messages are not stored to db_cra. They exist in a separate OpenLDAP datastore that is only accessible via the ACMI CTI protocol. Using that protocol requires a developer contract with Cisco and thousands of hours to become proficient (Cisco's estimate, not mine).

The backstory is that CAD/CSD were built by Calabrio, not Cisco. They have their own processes and database behind the scenes. Cisco built bridges between the RmCm subsystem and the Calabrio processes using private APIs. CAD/CSD are going to be replaced by Finesse which will abandon all of the Calabrio process silo. At that point the story may change but for now I suggest you look at third-party wallboard products. Many of them provide a status message/banner-type feature.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Thanks for the reply. I just so happens that I work for a company which develop a wallboard product. And we got a customer request to integrate this feature.

Im not sure if we have developer contract.. Anyhow if this feature will take as long as you say, then theres no potential for this feature in our product.