Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi im from philippines and I am asked to setup a call center using voip and pabx system. Can you please guide me in step by step procedure. Thanks---Posted by WebUser Okkim Ayadagat from Cisco Support Community App

Hi,Is it possible to have automatic call recording on the UCCX 8.x ?If yes, do we have to be log on the CSD ?   ( I saw a forum that show a way to do it but I think we need a CSD Open )please let me knowthanks              

Has anyone delivered SNMP traps from CVP and wrangled with the CVPLogMessages.xml and CVPLogMessages.properties files. On my server the properties files is missing and there is little help in the serviceability docs from Cisco to define the traps. ...

Planning to upgrade from Release 7.0 (1) SR04ES02_Build023 to Release 8.5.11003-32 (SU3). Does anyone have a simple step-by-step guide, powerpoint they can share? I understand first I have to apply a SR5?Any assistance would be greatly appreciated -

Lewton by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are running UCCX 8.5.  Here's my scenario.I have a script called Live.aef,  queue called Studio_Q and in the queue are several agents.  I want the script to flow that when the calls are heavy in Studio Q to look at Music_Q, Piano_Q and Parts...

Is CVP 7 supported with CUSP?  Will we have any issues with TAC?  We have it working just fine in lab, but it doesnt list CUSP in the BoM, and we really need a SIP Proxy.  They EOL'd CUPS so really no choice...Cheers,Chad

UCCX 8.5.1I have a simple menu.  When the prompt starts playing, I can hit the button for the option I want.  It works, but it waits until the prompt is completely done before it uses the input.  I have the Menu set as interruptible.  What am I missi...