Views
Helpful
Replies

Call is not directed towards CCX

riazay001
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have setup a call center and used cucm 11.0 and ccx 11.0 and used 410 as my trigger short code.

When I call from GSM the call is seen in the voice gateway and dial peer is hit.

But I am not being played with the IVR I have configured in the CCX.

I believe the call reaches to cucm but is not forwarded to CCX, where as when I call from any internal IP Phone to the Trigger, I am played with IVR and all other features are available as I have configured in the CCX.

Please cooperate me asap.

18 Replies 18

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can you call the number internally from an IP phone?

What do you hear when you call it from outside?

Assuming both the CTI route point and CTI ports are registered and assigned partition that is listed in the incoming GW CSS? You need to validate partition of CTI RP and CTI Ports.

Dear sir,

""You need to validate partition of CTI RP and CTI Ports."" can you please explain this.

I assigned the same CSS to all CTIs.

from my CIPC I can call 410 short code and it is working great but from a GSM then it is not connected with 410.

Plz hlep

The CTI ports used by the CCX integration need to be assigned partition that is listed in the dialing devices' Calling Search space. Since the dialing device is voice GW then the CSS on the GW is what matters. 

Do you see the call hitting CUCM?  Can you either provide CUCM SDL trace logs, or let us know what protocol is used between the GW and CUCM, so that we can ask for correct log off of the GW.

Thank you sir for your response,

I am being connected through SIP with Telecom company and I am using H323 between CUCM and Gateway.

Attached is a  fresh debug log from router

Sir,

As per the real time monitoring, I can see the traffic coming for 410 in cucm.

I have already added the required CSS and partition in CTIs.

So it means call is coming to cucm but cucm can not forward the call to ccx.

Please cooperate.

The partition needs to be added to CSS of the ingress GW not the CSS of the CTI ports.

Dear sir,

What do you mean by "CSS of the ingress GW".

If that is CSS issue, why calls from internal IP Phones can reach the 410 trigger of the CCX.

Internally ALL is OK but calls from the GSM do not reach the 410 trigger or CCX.

Thanks for cooperation

Hello sir,
Still waiting for your cooperation.
Thanks

If call arrives from outside then it gets delivered to CUCM via a gateway or a trunk, that gw/trunk has Inbound Calling Search defined on it which controls which DNs/patterns it can reach by having a list of partitions listed in it.  What I am suggesting is to identify what the CSS is on the gw/trunk and ensure it has the partition of your CTI Ports (used for CCX integration) listed in it, so that those calls can get connected to these ports once call is answered by CCX script. 

Dear sir, as you suggested the same CSS with the same partition is assigned to Gateway and also to the CTI route points.

But sir, one thing more, it that is CSS issue, why would calls from internal CIPC connects with CCX and IVR is played.

Waiting for your cooperation

Dear sir,

If I put everything on the default partition and default CSS, you think would it work.

I have not asked for that CSS is applied to CTI Route Points, are you saying that the CSS assigned to the GW is the same as CSS assigned to phone which you dialed from?

If so, next step would be look at traces, please pull CUCM SDL and CCX MIVR logs and let us know time call was made and caller ID of the calling device.

Hello sir,

Attached is the log taken from ccx and cucm while calling the short code.

Dear sir,

The call was made from 2001 and 0796138252 and the dialed number was 410